Tuesday, July 19, 2011

YES! 

adverb
1.
(used to express affirmation or assent or to mark the addition of something emphasizing and amplifying aprevious statement): Do you want that? Yes, I do.



My good friend Jaime Noche and I have this little routine we do over the phone where one of us might be excited about something and we just scream, "YES!". We may have the tendency to become overly annoying, say it fifty times, with extreme volume and extend the word so that it lasts about 20 seconds. I love these moments.




Every day, I've been trying to just say "yes" to every opportunity that comes my way. Somehow, this little bubble of a universe I've created for myself keeps offering me so many favorable situations. It's incredible what happens when you just say YEEESSSS!


"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure". -Joseph Campbell

"I imagine that yes is the only living thing". 
e.e. cummings

"As I say yes to life, life says yes to me!".
Louise Hay

What are you going to say "yes" to today?



No comments: