Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?  ~Fanny Brice




Spent the weekend in a part of the world where many people are posing and trying to be something else--something they think they should be or want to pretend to be. I, myself, spent the weekend just enjoying who I am--that person I like to be. The honest and gracious person I'm trying to be in all situations. I must say, it's quite satisfying. I love coming back to my little home base of "honest and gracious" in all situations. It eliminates the drama of everyday life and allows space for so much more.


To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.  ~e.e. cummings, 1955

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.  ~Judy Garland

Enjoyo your Happy Tuesday!




No comments: