Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Laughter

If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane -Jimmy Buffett

Many years ago, a woman that I knew commented on my laugh. I mentioned how my mom and I sound very similar when we laugh. Her response was, "It's called a cackle, dear".  I don't know that I'll ever forget that comment and when I get a really excited and giggly and my laugh is about to explode, I always think of how I'm grateful I'm similar to my mom in that witchy way.

  I have been laughing so much lately that I feel like I have perma-grin.

Spending time with people who make you giggle.
 A humorous take on dating and love making me chortle during a show.
 Little boys who steal my heart with their honest and charming statements of life
...oh, how joyous it all is!

"Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life"

"A smile starts on the lips, a grin spreads to the eyes, a chuckle comes from the belly; but a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, overflows and bubbles all around". -Carolyn Birmingham


This whole row of empty chairs set up perfectly made me laugh out loud. Hi-larious.


No comments: