Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Let the credit card companies market as they will, the only thing that's priceless is Now. ~Caleb Baylor Hive, 2005

Lately I've been having a difficult time living in the "now". I have a tendency to either think too much about the past, or worry too much about the future. When you are thinking about the past, when are you thinking about it? When you are worrying about the future, when are you worrying about it? I think this is so important to realize that everything happens NOW.

We seem to be going through a period of nostalgia, and everyone seems to think yesterday was better than today. I don't think it was, and I would advise you not to wait ten years before admitting today was great. If you're hung up on nostalgia, pretend today is yesterday and just go out and have one hell of a time. ~Art Buchwald

Not much else to say, but enjoy the moments of your existence today and the now you have.

Having spent the better part of my life trying either to relive the past or experience the future before it arrives, I have come to believe that in between these two extremes is peace. ~Author Unknown

It is only possible to live happily-ever-after on a day-to-day basis. ~Margaret Bonnano



No comments: