Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I have wandered all my life, and I have also traveled; the difference between the two being this, that we wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment". 
-Hilaire Belloc
on the road in Ubud, Bali
After returning from three weeks of travel, I'm struck by how full I am. Maybe full of thai food, experiences, stories...but I feel as though I'm bursting. I'm exploding with delight. With enthusiasm. With happiness. I feel this sense of awe and wonder about how fortunate I am in my life. I am so overwhelmed with greatness.



ful·fill·ment


noun
1.
the act or state of fulfillingto witness the fulfillment of adream; to achieve fulfillment of one's hopes.
2.
the state or quality of being fulfilled completion;realization: a vague plan that had no hope of fulfillment.


Success, happiness, peace of mind and fulfillment-the most priceless of human treasures are available among us, without exception, who makes things happen - who make "good" things happen - in the world around them". -Joe Klock

Life finds its purpose and fulfillment in the expansion of happiness".
 -Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

Letting go of all expectations, with travel and this summer, has been so gratifying and fulfilling. I am looking forward to what the Fall has in store for me. Keep enjoying this 'human treasure' and expanding into the world around you. Some Happy moments along my travels...
Siem Reap, Camdodia
Bangkok Airport

No comments: