Tuesday, February 19, 2008


Welcome back!

Well, yes, I know it's been quite some time since you have received your Happy Tuesday. I have no good excuse for not writing. Sheer laziness I think. I got some major motivation this weekend, and after hearing from several old friends telling me that they missed happy Tuesdays (I think maybe they just miss the baked goodies!), I decided to get off my rear and get back into action.

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult" --E.B. White

I found this quote today and it made me remember just how much I used to love doing Happy Tuesdays--the smiles on my friends faces, the shock of strangers eyes, the office detectives who would try to figure out who was doing all this kooky stuff. I realized that it isn't necessarily putting the "cupcake song" on and rocking out in my kitchen that I enjoy, but rather the smile that I get in my heart when someone else is happy. So, today, I put on my song, baked me some cupcakes...now I've got to go find some strangers who are agreeable to unknown cupcakes!
So, my goal this week, starting now is to make a positive change in my life, with the hopes that it will influence the life of someone else.

"Change is the constant, the signal for rebirth, the egg of the phoenix" -Christina Baldwin

I think the only way that we can continue to lead positive, healthy, enjoyable lives is to continue to change. So go out today and make one change you've been needing, wanting, afraid to take. See how it effects your life and those around you.

"Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives" -William James

Be the fiery phoenix that ignites a happy flame where ever you go. Be well. Be happy.
Love,
Tammi

No comments: