Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Don't settle for something you can live with,
find something you can't live without


Are you just 'living' with your current job? I often think how lucky I am that my job is doing something that I love, and how unusual that is. I really don't know that I could live without it. It brings me so much joy and happiness doing what I do. Wouldn't it be amazing if everyone could find a job that they couldn't live without? Even if it isn't a job--maybe a hobby, a friend, a dog (that's for you Matt).

Creativity is a drug I cannot live without -Cecil B Demille

So, today, think of something that you are just 'living' with and find the things, people, places that you know you can't live without.

I can live without money, but I cannot live without love -Judy Garland

Man cannot live without joy - St Thomas Aquinas



No comments: